This site provides a wide range of materials covering the core strategies to cope with stress and build resilience to help you maintain your health and wellness.
The iCope books are fairly comprehensive, but to keep them relatively short, we have added supplemental materials in this section. Some will overlap with the appendices in the books, and some will be new only available on the website. Reading one of the books will allow all of this material to be integrated with the core coping skills taught in the book.
- The Millennial Challenge: Why Stress Management Can Be More Difficult for Young Adults
- Assertiveness and Anger Management
- Coping with Major Life Events and Traumatic Incidents
- Maintaining Healthy Social Drinking Patterns
- How to Stop Panic Attacks
Free recording forms (Stress Analysis Chart, Problem Solving Worksheet and Stress Ratings Graph) available for download here. These forms are used for two core iCope skills: Rational Self Talk and Creative Problem Solving.